The CIAC's Electronic Magazine is an online and bilingual (French and English) publication, devoted to cyberculture, art and literature in all their connections with new technologies.
The CIAC's Electronic Magazine offers:
Since its launch in 1997, the CIAC's Electronic Magazine has published two to four issues a year. All the issues are available in our archives section, thus making it possible to have constant and free access to a solid art bank of commented webworks, along with theoretical texts, spanning more than six years.
- in each issue, a feature looking at the selected theme from a theoretical or historical point of view
- in each issue, five webworks which come to illustrate the theme in question, and which are presented, commented on, and analyzed by various writers
And, depending on the selected theme:
- perspective, a shorter theoretical text that attempts to throw a more particular look at one aspect of the theme
- one or two interviews with artists and writers
- spotlight, presenting Web sites worth checking out, commented on by an author, who thus offers the reader one or more "good addresses," and the chance of familiarizing himself or herself with the artists, the writers, the works, pertaining to the general theme
- one or two reviews of events and performances, on the Web or generally involving new media
To subscribe (free), just send us your name and your email, at the following address:
and we will add your name to our mailing list.
Your personal informations will remain strictly confidential.